Type: The Chevrolet Camaro is a 5 seater sportscar coupe that is the age old competitor to the Ford Mustang, and Dodge Challenger. This vehicle is available with a performance “SS” varriant. The vehicle could also compare against the 2 door Infiniti Q60, or other german sports cars.
None Currently Posted
2020 Camaro Review video
Vehicle Insurance Rates
The Camaro 2020 is a polarizing vehicle because of updates to the front headlights, and back tail lights. If you’re a fan of the Camaro you’ll either love or hate the update. Aside from the aesthetics, the performance of the vehicle is quite impressive and often leases & finances better than the Challenger or Mustang at most times throughout the year
Chevrolet Camaro 2020 Canada specs:
Type: SportsCar Coupe
Seating: 5 passengers
Price: Starting from CDN $29,348
Fuel economy: 12-17 L/100km city, 8-12 L/100km highway
Horsepower: 275 hp- 650 hp
Engine: 2.0L V4, 3.6L V6, or 6.2L V8
Highlights for the Chevrolet Camaro 2020
- Newly designed taillights and front headlights have polarized fans of the vehicle, although its still from the same 6th generation which was released in 2016
- A V8 engine configuration is now available in a 1LT trim
Pros & Cons
- Powerful V8 engine available
- Smooth ride with excellent driving modes that don’t feel electronic or limited
- Great driving performance and turning
- Poor rear visibility
- Back seats are pretty cramped for the size of the car
- Stupid trunk opening is tough to get items in and out of – although its large, you’ll have a tough time fitting in certain items, suitcases, or boxes
Compare more about other 5 sedans, sportscars, & hatchbacks.
Check out the official Chevrolet site.
See all the deals of the month on our main article.
Browse all models by Chevrolet.