The Chevrolet Corvette is a 2 seater mid-engine supercar that has been newly redesigned for 2020. The vehicle competes against the likes of the Acura NSX, Porsche 911, Lamborghini’s, and even Ferrari’s, at a fraction of the pricepoint.
None Currently Posted
2020 Corvette Review Video
Vehicle Insurance Rates
Chevrolet Corvette 2020 Canada specs:
Type: SportsCar Coupe
Seating: 2 passengers
Price: CDN $69,998
Fuel economy: This really isn’t that important… but its estimated at 14.7L/100 km city, and 9.4L/100 km on the highway
Horsepower: 495 hp
Engine: 6.2L V8
Highlights for the Chevrolet Corvette 2020
- Complete redesign for 2020, now with a mid engine design, known as the “C8”
- Manual option is no longer available
- This new design is the 8th generation of the Corvette!
Want to know what a dealer paid for a 2020 Chevrolet Corvette? You can see the incentives, price, and information on this car with a FREE dealer cost report from Unhaggle. Powered by
Pros & Cons
Want to know what a dealer paid for a 2020 Chevrolet Corvette? You can see the incentives, price, and information on this car with a FREE dealer cost report from Unhaggle.
- Incredible power from only a V8 engine
- Half the price of equivalent performance sportscars
- Mid Engine Design for better handling
- No manual transmission
- Poor rear visibility, although this car is meant to drive forwards…
- Cabin design makes the passenger feel isolated ( this is a pro for some drivers LOL)