The XT4 2020 is the cheapest Cadillac currently available in their lineup. It’s not a bad option if you want a cheap Cadillac, however we wish there were more standard safety features on the vehicle for the price point.
XT4 Review Video
If you want to learn about other brands and models, click here.
Vehicle Insurance Rates
Cadillac XT4 2020 Canada specs
Type: 5 seater crossover
Seating: 5 passengers
Price: Starting from CDN $35,298
Fuel economy: 9.8 L/100km city and 7.8 L/100km highway
Horsepower: 237 hp
Engine: 2.0L 4 Cylinder Engine with a 9 speed transmission. It can run on regular gas, premium is only recommended
Highlights for the Cadillac XT4 2020
- Much needed standard safety features like automatic front breaking and forward collision alert are now standard on all trims
- Minimal styling updates for the 2020 body, style of first generation release from 2019.
Pros & Cons
- Phone pairing on the infotainment is fast every time you get in, super fast to use, and much improved over prior generation Cadillac Cue infotainment systems.
- Rear seats are super roomy for how small the vehicle’s profile is
- The transmission is fun and responsive
- Loud interior for a Cadillac! We’ve tested $25,000 vehicles that are quieter
- Lease option is overshined by some full size 5 seaters during certain months of the year, like the Acura RDX, or even the Lexus RX 350
Compare and explore other 5 seater SUV’s.
Check out the official Cadillac site.
See all the deals of the month on our main article.
Browse and learn about all Cadillac models.