The Nissan Qashqai 2020 is a 5 seater SUV, that is similar in size to the Nissan Kicks in the compact crossover segment. It is only marginally bigger than the Kicks, and smaller than the Rogue,and Murano. The Qashqai directly competes with the Hyundai Kona, Chevrolet Trax, Ford Ecosport, Honda HRV, and Mazda CX-3.
2020 Qashqai Review Video
Vehicle Insurance Rates
Nissan Qashqai 2020 Canada specs
Price: Starting from CDN $21,498
Fuel economy: 8.8 / 7.4 L/100km (city/ highway/)
Horsepower: 141 hp
Engine: 2.0L 4 cylinder engine with a CVT transmission
Highlights for the 2020 Qashqai
- Available 360 degree birds eye camera
- From the first generation that was released in 2017
- Known as the ‘Rogue Sport’ in America because they didn’t think the name Qashqai would go over well. Look for this name for other reviews – its relatively the same vehicle
Pros & Cons
- Tends to be available on a great lease program
- Plenty of safety features in the low end trims.
- For a tiny car, it picks up well, and has good cargo capacity in the trunk
- Engine is noisy
- Not very comfortable
- Confusing positioning since it’s so similar in size and segment to the 2020 Nissan Kicks!