The Lexus UX 250H is a compact 5 seater hybrid crossover. This vehicle is lease heavy and sits unique in a segment of hybrid SUV, slightly bigger than a Toyota Prius. As a luxury hybrid, the vehicle doesn’t have much direct electric competition, however it can be fairly compared to the electric XC40 Volvo. This UX250H is more commonly cross shopped against the Cadillac XT4, Audi Q3, & Mercedes Benz GLA.
Current Lease Deals
UX 250H Review Video
The UX 250H 2020 is consistently advertised on a lease which is quite attractive if you’re curious to try a hybrid. However, you’ll find that the UX 250H lacks power, and the fuel economy isn’t going to save you any money by the time the 40 month term is over. Opt for the NX 300 for extra storage instead. If you want to learn about other brands and models, click here.
Vehicle Insurance Rates
2020 Lexus UX 250H Canada specs:
Type: Compact Crossover
Seating: 5 Passengers
Price: Starting from CDN $39,700
Fuel economy: 5.7/6.2 (CITY/HWY L/100KM)
Horsepower: 181 hp
Engine: 2.0L 4 Cylinder engine with 2 electric motors and a battery pack
Highlights for the 2020 Lexus UX 250H
- Brand new model for 2019
- Hybrid option that’s hard to find in the compact/crossover segment
Pros & Cons
- Comes standard with Lexus Safety System 2.0, which includes automatic emergency front braking, forward collision alert, lane keep assist, adaptive cruise control, road side recognition, and Lexus connect safety services
- Fuel efficient because it’s a hybrid!
- Poor acceleration – is actually slower than Prius – LOL
- Limited cargo area for an SUV
- Rear passenger legroom is not the best