Current Lease Deals
The Escape 2020 has been fully redesigned from the previous model to be more luxurious and slightly longer in size ( by 2 inches) compared to the last generation.
Standard features include autonomous braking, blind spot assists, rear cross traffic alerts, and other active safety features even on the base model! These are definitely hard to find on other base models in the class. If you want to learn about other brands and models, click here.
2020 Escape Review Video
Vehicle Insurance Rates
Ford Escape 2020 Canada specs:
Type: Crossover, 4 doors
Seating: 5 passengers
Price: Starting from CDN $27,549
Fuel economy: 8.6 city 7.1 hwy, L/100km
Horsepower: 181 hp – 250 hp
Engine: 1.5L Turbo 4 Cylinder or 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder
The Ford Escape is available with one of the most powerful engines in it’s class. Expect a more fun drive from the 2.0L engine than the RAV4 or CRV can provide.
Highlights for the Ford Escape 2020
- Completely redesigned for 2020 with more standard features and a body that is 2 inches longer than the previous model
- More power and faster acceleration
- Hybrid version is available
Pros & Cons
- SE trim models and higher get full digital instrument cluster and it looks amazing
- Huge amount of standard safety tech
- Paddle shifter options
- One of the most powerful engines in it’s class
- Heads Up Navigation as an option
- New design on the liftgate limits cargo capability
- The upgraded 2.0L Tubro engine is slightly less fuel economic than its base engine.
- No V6 option
Learn more about other 5 seater SUV’s.
Check out the official Ford site.
See all the deals of the month on our main article.
Browse more models by Ford.