Get Your Free Instant Trade Report
2020 Highlander Review Video
Vehicle Insurance Rates
The Highlander 2020 is much improved over the 19 model with a better touch screen, Apple Car Play & Android Auto now available, and a beefer base engine. With plenty of excellent finance or lease programs, the only fault on this car is you don’t have a full size 7 seater SUV, although its not trying to be.
Toyota Highlander 2020 Canada specs
Price: Starting from CDN $37,300
Fuel economy: 12.0/8.9/10.6 City/Highway/Combined L/100km
Horsepower: 295 hp
Engine: 3.5L 6 CylinderEngine with an 8 speed automatic transmission
Highlights for the Toyota Highlander 2020
- Toyota has ditched the 185hp 2.7L 4 cylinder engine on their base LE trim and beefed it up with the V6 standard, producing over 100 more horsepower
- Much needed Apple CarPlay & Android Auto are now available!
Pros & Cons
- Standard Toyota SafetySense is excellent
- Dual Zone Climate
- Fuel efficient and powerful V6
- Not quite a full sized 3rd row – adult passengers will be uncomfortable
- Drive is a little more boring than other 7 seaters such as the Mazda CX 9
Want to know what a dealer paid for a 2020 Toyota Highlander? You can see the incentives, price, and information on this car with a FREE dealer cost report from Unhaggle. Powered by
Want to know what a dealer paid for a 2020 Toyota Highlander? You can see the incentives, price, and information on this car with a FREE dealer cost report from Unhaggle.