Type: The Lexus LX 570 is a 7-8 seater full size luxury SUV which is the largest vehicle available from Lexus, directly competing against the Lincoln Navigator, Cadillac Escalade, GMC Yukon, and Infiniti QX80.
LX570 Review Video
Vehicle Insurance Rates
2020 Lexus LX 570 Canada specs:
Type: Full Size SUV
Seating: 7 – 8 passengers
Price: Starting from CDN $111,300
Fuel economy: 19.2/14.3 (city/highway L/100KM)
Horsepower: 383 hp
Engine: 5.7L 8 cylinder engine with a 8 speed transmission
Highlights for the 2020 Lexus LX 570
- 3rd Generation of LX 570 – introduced in 2008, so the vehicle is based on a 10 year old platform!
- Despite this, the resale value is excellent
Pros & Cons
- Excellent resale value
- Reliable engine and transmission
- Great offroad capability and drive mode… if you’re planning on offroading in a $100,000 7 seater family vehicle…
- Outdated infotainment and remote infotainment control system
- The Interior feels dated for the price point
- Poor fuel economy – one of the worst performing in it’s class
- 3rd row seats don’t fold completely flat so there’s not as much cargo area as we’d like
The 2020 LX 570 is a full size 7 seater that has a luxurious yet outdated feeling interior compared to that of it’s full size rivals. Despite a reliable engine, the vehicle is one of the worst in it’s class for fuel economy, and lacks the power and performance we’ve seen in its competitors. If you want to learn about other brands and models, click here.