Type: The Chevrolet Equinox is a 5 seater SUV that is larger than the Chevrolet Trax, and smaller than the Chevrolet Blazer. The Equinox competes against the Hyundai Santa Fe, Jeep Cherokee, GMC Terrain, Toyota RAV4, Honda CRV, & Mazda CX 5.
2020 Equinox Review Video
Vehicle Insurance Rates
The Equinox 2020 leases well in the segment with heated front seats and remote start standard. It is much improved for 2020 with plenty of standard safety equipment, and remote start. When you factor in the insurance rating, this is one of the cheapest 5 seater SUV’s for total cost of ownership if you get it at the right time of the year.
Chevrolet Equinox 2020 Canada specs:
Type: Compact SUV
Seating: 5 passengers
Price: Starting from $27, 098
Fuel economy: (8.9/7.7 L/100km city/highway) to (8.3/10.9 L/100km city/highway)
Horsepower: 170 hp to 252 hp
Engine: 1.5L Turbo 4 Cylinder or 2.0 Tubo 4 Cylinder
Highlights for the Chevrolet Equinox 2020
- Plenty of standard safety equipment is now standard on the base trim
- Based on the 3rd generation of Equinox release in 2018
Pros & Cons
- Back Seats fold completely flat
- Plenty of standard safety features, including lane keep assist and lane departure, forward collision alert, front pedestrian braking, and automatic highbeams
- Smooth ride
- 2.0L Turbo engine is quite powerful
- Interior cabin quality feels subpar
- Back cargo area is smaller than competitors
- Base engine is underpowered
Want to know what a dealer paid for a 2020 Chevrolet Equinox? You can see the incentives, price, and information on this car with a FREE dealer cost report from Unhaggle. Powered by
Want to know what a dealer paid for a 2020 Chevrolet Equinox? You can see the incentives, price, and information on this car with a FREE dealer cost report from Unhaggle.
Learn more about other 5 seater SUV’s.
Check out the official Chevrolet site.
See all the deals of the month on our main article.
Browse and compare all models by Chevrolet.