2020 Edge Review Video
Vehicle Insurance Rates
Ford Edge 2020 Canada specs:
Seating: 5 passengers
Price: Starting from CDN $36,299
Fuel economy: 11.4 city 8.3 hwy L/100km
Horsepower: 250 hp – 335 hp
Engine: 2.0L 4 Cylinder with 8-speed transmission, or 2.7L V6 engine in the ST performance variant
Highlights for the Ford Edge 2020
- Has same design as the 2019 refresh
- CD players are no longer available
- Dual Climate is standard on all trims
Pros & Cons
- Lots of space for passengers and luggage with the extended trunk
- Only vehicle in its segment with performance engine variant
- Physical refresh looks great, but the interior needs an update
- Not quite as agressive looking as the 2020 Chevrolet Blazer
- Slow feeling transmission
- Clunky infotainment system
The Edge 2020 Edge offers an OK option if you want to stay within the Ford family, however with exciting new options becoming available in the 5 seater SUV market such as the 2020 Chevrolet Blazer, or the 2020 Honda Passport, the Ford edge doesn’t really stand out. It’s only saving feature is the performance variant in it’s ST version with an upgraded engine and suspension system – if you’re into that. If you want to learn about other brands and models, click here.
Learn more about other 5 seater SUV’s.
Check out the official Ford site.
See all the deals of the month on our main article.
Browse more models by Ford.