The Infiniti QX60 is a 5 seater SUV that can seat up to 7, with an increased trunk area that compares to other luxury options, such as the Cadillac XT6, Lexus GX 460, and Acura MDX, Audi Q7, and BMW X7.
Current Infiniti QX60 Offers
2020 QX60 Review Video
Vehicle Insurance Rates
2020 Infiniti QX60 Canada specs:
Price: Starting from CDN $48,995
Fuel economy: 12.5/9.0 L/100km city/hwy
Horsepower: 295 hp
Engine: 3.5L V6
Highlights for the 2020 QX60
- From the first generation of QX60, released in 2014
Pros & Cons
- Easy access to 3rd row seating
- Quiet and spacious cabin (except for the backrow)
- Ride quality is excellent
- Fantastic lease option for a 3rd row SUV – holds better value than the QX50, its 5 seater verison
- 3rd row legroom is tight, however this doesn’t change much for most vehicles in this segment
- Too many package options for this vehicle make inventory tougher to find
Learn more about other 7 seater and full size SUV’s.
Check out the official Infiniti site.
See more models from Infiniti.