Type: The Honda HRV 2020 is a 5 seater crossover. The vehicle is relatively new and a more compact and cheaper option than the Honda CRV. It compares against the Mazda CX 3, Toyota CHR, and Jeep Compass.
Current Lease Deals
HRV Review Video
Vehicle Insurance Rates
The Honda HRV 2019 is a city driving car that does best when it’s on flat surfaces. The vehicle handles well, however the acceleration is lackluster. The mid trim is the best option, and Apple Carplay & Android Auto is not available on the base model which is a disappointment. If you want to learn about other brands and models, click here.
Honda HRV 2020 Canada specs:
Type: Compact Crossover
Seating: 5 passengers
Price: From CAN $23,300
Fuel economy: 7.8-8.5 L/100 km combined (8.4-9.1 city, 7-7.7 highway)
Horsepower: 141 hp
Engine: 1.8 L 4-cylinder
The Honda HRV only comes with 1 engine option that opts for fuel economy over power, resulting in slow acceleration.
Highlights for the Honda HRV 2020
- Honda Safety Sense adds many standard safety features to even the base models
- Refreshed and restyled the first generation of HRV which was released in 2016
Pros & Cons
- Better than average fuel economy
- Rear seats are larger than other vehicles in class like the Hyundai Tucson
- Easy to drive
- Cheap interior and noisy cabin
- Infotainment is not the most user friendly
- Apple Carplay and Android Auto are not included in the base trim