The Infiniti QX80 is a full size 7 seater SUV that compares to other luxury options, such as the Cadillac Escalade, Lexus LX 570, Lincoln Navigator, Chevrolet Tahoe/Suburban, GMC Yukon, and Nissan Armada.
Get my FREE Dealer Cost Report
Current Infiniti QX80 Offers
2020 QX80 Review Video
Vehicle Insurance Rates
2020 Infiniti QX80 Canada specs:
Price: Starting from CDN $79,998
Fuel economy: 17.4/12.2 L/100km
Engine: 5.6L V8
Highlights for the 2020 QX80
- Updated infotainment system where Apple Carplay & Android Auto is now standard
- Part of the second generation styling of the QX80, which was introduced in 2010
Pros & Cons
- Drives well and corners tightly for a large 7 seater SUV
- Engine and powertrain and reliable despite being outdated
- The vehicle cabin feels outdated, because it’s based on a nearly 10 year old platform!
- Fuel economy isn’t that great – even for a 7 seater. Most other 7 seater manufacturers have more efficient transmissions, or engines with cylinder deactivation. You won’t find that on this model
Learn more about other full size SUV’s and 7 seaters.
Check out the official Infinti site.
See more models by Infiniti.