Type: The Acura RDX is a 5 seater SUV, commonly available on lease special against the Lexus RX 350, Cadillac XT5, Mazda CX 5, and Infinti QX50. The RDX base model leases quite well, and is commonly the best deal on a luxury 5 seater SUV during certain months.
Current Lease Deals
2020 RDX Review Video
Vehicle Insurance Rates
Acura RDX 2020 Canada specs:
Type: Mid Size SUV
Seating: 5 passengers
Price: CAN $43,990
Fuel economy: 10 L/100 km combined, 11 city, 8.6-9.1 highway
Horsepower: 272 hp
Engine: 2.0 L 4-cylinder
The RDX only does not require premium gas, it is only recommended. Since you actually get better fuel economy with premium fuel it is a good idea to cycle it between regular gas fill ups.
Highlights for the Acura RDX 2020
- Minimal grille refresh on this year’s model
- Short 24 month lease term option for a 5 seater SUV
Pros & Cons
- Tight turn radius and easy to drive in the city
- Plenty of room in passenger back seats and cargo area for a 5 seater.
- The turbo responsiveness doesn’t feel as powerful as it should be
- Package options are limited since Acura is bundling options on trim levels
The RDX 2020 is one of the first 2020 luxury SUV’s available for a decent short term lease program. The vehicle features improved tech as well as a modern grille redesign that critics will either love or hate. If you want to learn about other brands and models, click here.
Learn more about other 5 Seater SUV’s.
Check out the official Acura site here.
See all the deals of the month in our main article.
See other Acura models.