Type: The Acura ILX is a 5 seater compact sedan with aggressive lease deals. It is comparative to the entry luxury model of the Lexus IS 300, Mazda 3, and even Buick Regal. The ILX offers an A- spec trim which beefs up the suspension and handling.
Current Lease Deals
ILX Review Video
Vehicle Insurance Rates
Acura ILX 2020 Canada specs:
Type: Compact sedan, 4 doors
Seating: 5 passengers
Price: CAN $31,946
Fuel economy: 8.6L/100 km combined (7.0L/100 km highway, 9.9L/100 km city)
Horsepower: 201 hp
Engine: 2.0 L 4-cylinder
The ILX only does not require premium gas, it is only recommended. Since you actually get better fuel economy with premium fuel it is a good idea to cycle it between regular gas fill ups.
Highlights for the Acura ILX 2020
- The model was refreshed in 2019 so there are no drastic changes for the 2020 model.
Pros & Cons
- Excellent standard safety features and tech for the price point
- The drive and handling are a delight
- Despite excellent features and standard options, ILX feels cheap on the interior
- The A-spec trim should feel faster
The ILX 2020 is a great entry level luxury sedan in terms of features and price, however it misses the mark of a ‘true’ luxury feel. We’ve found higher end ‘economy’ vehicle to have a better fit and finish. If you want to learn about other brands and models, click here.
Learn more about other 5 seater sedans.
Check out the official Acura site here.
See all the deals of the month on our main article.
See more models from Acura.