Type: The Dodge Grand Caravan is a 7 seater family minivan and is only ever advertised on a finance payment over 96 months. Dealers will occasionally advertise an in house lease on the vehicle. It competes with the Kia Sedona, Toyota Sienna.
Grand Caravan Review Video
Vehicle Insurance Rates
Dodge Grand Caravan 2019 Canada specs:
Seating: 7 passengers
Price: Starting from CDN $25, 695
Fuel economy: 9.4 city – 13.7 highway L/100km
Horsepower: 283 hp
Engine: 3.6L V6 Engine with a 6 speed automatic transmission
Highlights for the Dodge Grand Caravan 2019
- The 2019 Caravan is part of the 5th generation that was released in 2008 and is probably the last generation. It features an outdated body and interior cabin.
Pros & Cons
- Cheap on entry level
- It has a sliding door which is the biggest selling point for this vehicle – if you need it. That being said, there’s nothing strategic or advantageous about this van’s sliding door compared to other minivans
- No Apple Car Play or Android Auto
- Terrible Resale value
- Awful finance programs and no sales on this vehicle ever- you buy it because you need it
- Bluetooth is optional in 2019 – WHAT?
The Grand Caravan 2019 is the last generation of Caravan’s that will be produced, with production ending in May of 2020. The vehicle is outdated, with a lack of standard tech and terrible crash test ratings. It doesn’t hold its value well, and with the amount of new SUV and crossover options on the market you’ll find far more exciting options.
Check out the official Dodge site.
Browse all the models by Dodge.