You asked for this video, and here I bring it. The 2021 GLA redesigned for this year, and the first ever GLB come together for a comparison.
The GLA is redesigned for this year, as you can see from the video side by side with the older model, the difference is noticeable. Exterior has been redesigned, front end, rear end, the grill has one line across compare to older model:
- Is more than 3.9 inches higher than its predecessor, but 0.6 inches shorter;
- Offers more headroom at the front and considerably more legroom in the rear;
- Is able to react in emergency situations when the driver doesn’t with the standard Active Brake Assist system that can apply autonomous braking to avoid a collision or to reduce its severity;
- Extends the functions of the Driver Assistance Package with the addition of, for example, the exit warning function alerting the driver to approaching cyclists or vehicles, and a warning when pedestrians are detected near crosswalks;;
- 4MATIC features the Off-Road Engineering Package as standard;
- Includes MBUX infotainment system (Mercedes-Benz User Experience) as standard;